Black water (Raw Sewage) Removal
Suffered a flood or water damage and now have a black water issue? Black water is highly contaminated flood water – most of the time it is raw sewage and contains viruses and bacteria harmful to your health. Call us today and we can help. Just take a look at what we offer:
- Restoration contractor – we can handle the removal of black water at your property:
- Black water Testing: we offer air quality testing services – we do the majority of testing on our projects. We can test the air and surfaces of the contaminated area to find out how contaminated the area is as well as give recommendations and proposals on removing the black water.
- Trained professionals and technicians to handle your black water removal including:
- Initial black water testing and protocol for black water removal
- Setting of containment for black water removal
- Setting up of air scrubber/negative air
- Removal of black water
- HEPA vacuuming with proper equipment
- Detailed cleaning with proper cleaning solutions
- Air duct cleaning
- Final black water testing to ensure the black water has been removed successfully
- Furniture and contents – we can handle any of your contents and furniture needs including: inventorying, boxing up, cleaning, moving of furniture and contents. We can also provide climate controlled storage.
- Documentation of claim (photographs, diagrams, etc.).
- Waller can help you with all of your Restoration needs. Waller consists of a team of professionals representing the absolute top in Restoration Services.
Waller will work with you and your insurance adjuster if you have a water damage/flood claim. We have handled thousands of restoration projects like these over the years – call us today to get help with yours!