Commercial Construction Management
Looking for a commercial contractor that can provide construction management services? The benefits of construction management include a more open and teamwork approach between client and contractor - where we can meet together to create and develop:
- Final designs and plans on your project
- Scope of work
- Product selections
- Discuss what subcontractors and suppliers we will use and obtain bids from
- Obtain bids
- We can then review our preliminary budgets with you on where the pricing is coming in from each supplier and subcontractor – which as a team we can make better decisions on which subcontractors and suppliers we would like to use for the project.
- We use all of these tools to develop a guaranteed maximum price for our clients.
- By having all of this additional information it also gives our clients a better sense of the whole project and gives them a better perspective when they want to tweak the scope and design.