Come Have a Unique Experience!
We are very proud of our unique event space, which is located in the first Publix Grocery Store built from the ground up in 1949. Restored by Waller in 60 years later in 2009, we are located in the Historic Dixieland Arts District and our building features elements of art deco/loft style construction (glass block/art deco exterior, loft style exposed brick and steel truss interior with wood and terrazzo flooring).
The atmosphere creates a wonderful environment perfect for unique events including
Our clients love all of the unique features of our space including: wood floors, exposed brick, exposed steel trusses and wood ceilings, terrazzo floors, glass block windows, and more.
Here are the event services we provide:
- Custom consultation and planning.
- We provide tables, chairs, podiums, and other custom items you may need.
- Catering for events – we have a standard menu but can also can customize your order to make just about anything you may request.
- Space features a projector and screen.
- Four handicap bathrooms.
- Two large rooms each approximately 2500 square feet.
- Our showroom features 5,000 square feet collectively of the latest Designs. Our displays help our clients take an important step in turning their visions into reality by offering fresh ideas using our specialty products. We invite you to visit us at your convenience to see how our creativity can serve as you inspiration.