Mold Removal & Mold Remediation
Suffered a flood or water damage and now have a mold issue? Call us today and we can help. Just take a look at what we offer:
- Restoration contractor – we can handle the removal of the mold at your property:
- We are State certified mold remediators and assessors
- Mold Testing: we offer air quality testing services – we do the majority of testing on our projects. We can find what types of mold you have (including Stachybotrys – which is referred to often as “black mold”) as well as give recommendations and proposals on removing the mold.
- Trained professionals and technicians to handle your mold removal including:
- Initial mold testing and protocol for mold removal
- Setting of containment for mold remediation
- Setting up of air scrubber/negative air
- Removal of mold.
- HEPA vacuuming with proper equipment
- Detailed cleaning with proper cleaning solutions
- Air duct cleaning
- Final mold testing to ensure the mold has been removed successfully
- Furniture and contents – we can handle any of your contents and furniture needs including: inventorying, boxing up, cleaning, moving of furniture and contents. We can also provide climate controlled storage.
- Documentation of claim (photographs, diagrams, etc.).
- Waller can help you with all of your Restoration needs. Waller consists of a team of professionals representing the absolute top in Restoration Services.
Waller will work with you and your insurance adjuster if you have a water damage/flood claim. We have handled thousands of restoration projects like these over the years – call us today to get help with yours!